Welcome to Parents Speak Podcast,
This week at Les Parents Parlent, we are talking about babies born slightly premature with Dr. Suzanne Anctil, Pediatrician.
– The difference between a large premature baby and a baby born at 36 or 37 weeks of pregnancy.
– Food difficulties.
– The consequences of being born before term.
– Can there be an impact in the future?
– How to live with a premature baby.
– And why moms have to be patient 🙂
I thank Laurence for her nice introduction and her mini interview 🙂